CloudShare Solution Overview
Access Complete Virtualized IT Environments, in the Cloud
CloudShare is the leading provider of virtual IT environments in the cloud. Our cloud environment platform enables an organization to take any on-premise IT system or business application and bring it to the cloud, in less than a minute. With CloudShare, business groups working with complex, multi-tier enterprise applications get immediate access to infrastructure resources in the cloud, all pre-configured to include servers, networking, storage and pre-installed operating systems and application licenses, promising speed, scalability, and ROI, and without the need for specific IT operations expertise.
The CloudShare Technology
CloudShare combines the best features of SaaS (Software as a Service) with the best features of IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) to deliver unprecedented performance, availability, and flexibility via the cloud.
Going beyond existing web meetings or "virtual lab" offerings, the CloudShare platform enables business groups to interact with clients and colleagues in dedicated "hands-on" cloud environments, all through an easy-to-use, drag-and-drop browser interface. This unique combination of dedicated infrastructure and instant availability gives enterprises a signifanct edge in the collaboration among cross-functional and global teams and in responding to customers and prospects. Leading vendors such as VMware, Cisco, SAP and others have adopted CloudShare as their vendor of choice to extend their virtual infrastructure from the enterprise to the cloud .
Ensuring robust, rapid, and seamless deployment of strategic applications as SaaS - whether for sales demos, virtual training, or IT operations - is critical to organizations with IT-intensive processes. Business groups across the enterprise are competing for, or lack access to, IT resources customized for these specific objectives and when they do access these resources, they are extremely expensive and time-consuming. CloudShare offers a cloud solution that easily solves these problems as it provides the ability to replace local IT systems with full IT systems hosted on the Cloud, allowing its customers to deliver any enterprise application as a service. Going two stages past infrastructure-as-a-service, CloudShare offers capabilities such as :
- The CloudShare solution is a self-service solution that allows user with no prior IT background to get immediate access to infrastructure resources, out of an easy-to-use, drag-and-drop cloud platform.
- CloudShare allows for better collaboration among teams, allowing users to share, interact and collaborate on enterprise IT environments, for any length of time.
- CloudShare's Cloud Labs was designed for complex, multitier enterprise applications. It allows users to rapidly create and provision environments for their line of business, without changing any of their in-house tools or processes.
- CloudShare's IT environments in the cloud are pre-configured to include servers, networking, storage and pre-installed operating systems and application licenses, including those for software vendors like SAP, Oracle, and Microsoft, promising speed, scalability, and ROI.
- Share virtual environments with your students in minutes
- Create custom content or select from our template library to get started
- Provision new online classrooms instantly from anywhere
- Offer hands-on learning without travel or resource expenses
Sales Demos & POCs
- Build virtual demos and create cloud-based proof of concepts
- Invite clients to access your environment from anywhere
- Give customers a prospective hands-on experience with your products
- Offer a free trial of your software instantly via the cloud
Team Development & Testing
- Get the infrastructure you need without battling for limited IT resources
- Build, copy, share complex multi-VM environments in minutes
- Control what people are testing and eliminate ‘I don’t see it on my machine’ excuses
- Use with plugins for leading ALM vendors, API and CLI, and VPN access